Demri by Jack Plasky

 Demri Portrayed once more for Jack Plasky. Unknown furhter details.





Jack Plasky: “Demri was beautiful, and proud of her body. Once she created (lightning fast) her little set to work in, those clothes came flying off. I tried asking her questions like what movies she likes, the books she reads, where she likes to hang out, her favorite espresso shop, but I could not get the words out, and grabbed my camera and started shooting. When we shot, we never talked about what we wanted to achieve, but at the end we both got what we wanted. We were one. 

She had a quick wit and a great sense of humor. One day at the studio, she was checking out the pictures of a girl I just shot. She said to me, “Did you fuck her?”. I said, “You know I don't fuck the girls I shoot”, she says, “Only the ones that let you!”, and cracks up laughing.”



*The uncensored versions can be found at VEF forums (I do not post direct links here just in case a child clicks on them even by accident and sees the adult content)*.

Comments