1986 - Douglas Anderson School of the Arts

August 1986 Demri, when she attended the the Douglas Anderson School of the Arts, Jacksonville, Florida (1985 – 1986).

Via @nehistripesseattle


Lea Nichols: “My first time meeting Demri, she and I ditched school to hang out at my house. I did not know her well yet, but I had sex with her boyfriend, Kent Lake. I heard that he was dating some ‘model from Florida’. Demri lived there briefly and did some type of model training course. When Demri was at my house, she told me her boyfriend slept with another girl and she was going to find out who it was and wanted my help. I was young and easy prey to cute boys and was caught in this odd secret. She and I trooped to Seattle University Ave and flirted with all the boys that suited our tastes. She had dumped Kent and started working at Everett Mall in a clothes store. A blonde girl also worked there and Demri began to have a crush on her. They dated for a brief time. She said she wanted to meet a rockstar and said her goal in life was that alone. When I knew her, she had not put any drugs in her body besides booze, pot and mushrooms. She was so fun I started skipping high school class to a degree that caused my grades to suffer!” [5]

Comments